Baby Music Flashing Teether Rattle
BEST Baby Music Flashing Teether Rattle Toy Bunny
Babies like to put toys in their mouth. They chew, bite and munch on their toys. Baby teethers are used to soothe babies' gums when their teeth start coming in, at around 3 to 7 months of age. Because babies suck on teethers, the presence of potentially harmful chemicals on the surface is concerning. Your baby is safe with our product that contains no harmful materials.
- 【Chewing Favorite 】 The two ears of the music stick are made of food grade silicone material, and the chewing point design with different textures can help babies relieve teething discomfort.
- 【Colored beads】 When the music stick is shaken, the colored beads will hit and make a crisp sound. The the colored beads and music form an ensemble effect when shaken.
- 【Colored light】 The light will also form a colored light effect as a shadow through the refraction of the beads, which is conducive to the baby's visual formation.
- Cute Shape: This rattle has a cute and unique rabbit ear shape and bright colors, which can attract children's attention.
- 【Music function】 This music stick has6 music button switches on the front, and a considerate volume switch on the back, which can also switch songs
Colorful with soft lighting.
There are six music options buttons with sand hammer accompaniment. The smiling and the face light flashes.
By far the most bought
Baby Music Flashing Teether Rattle Toy
This toy with food grade silicone material can help teeth development when chewed..