Pet Hairs & Fibers Laundry Catcher
How to Remove Unwanted Pet Hair and Fibers from your Laundry
Dogs and cats shed. A lot. That hair gets all over the house, on your rugs, on your sheets and on your clothes. It sticks to fabrics and won’t go away, even after you pull your clothes from the dryer. What’s a person to do? This Laundry Catcher will come to your aid!
If your pet hair reaches your washing machine
The best way to keep cat hair or dog hair off your clothes is prevention. You can’t stop a dog or cat from shedding, but you can reduce the pet hair they leave behind. Each day, give your pet a quick one-minute grooming with a brush. And take time each week to vacuum and sweep your home, including furniture. And when you do the Laundry, this Hair and Fiber Laundry Catcher will do the trick.
When washing, It is helpful to add 1/2 cup white vinegar to the machine’s rinse cycle. This is especially helpful if you have lots of pet hair or lint stuck to your clothes. This also helps relax fabrics and free trapped hair, which in turn will be catched inside the Laundry Catcher.
- Floating lint mesh bag size: flower part: about 8 cm/ 3.15 inches in diameter; Filter mesh: 9.5 cm/ 3.74 inches in diameter, 11.5 cm/ 4.5 inches in length
- Material: they are made of foam, nylon and plastic; They are good quality and reusable
- Function: they can absorb the hair and fibers into the net to make your clothes cleaner when using your washing machine
- Easy to use: they will float right on the top of your washing machine
Something so small but so useful !
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction!
- Easy to remove and collect hair, extra fiber, lines
- Mesh height: approx. 145 mm
- Floating size: approx. 95x95 mm
- 1 * Filter Mesh Pouch
5 Reasons To Buy From Us.
Customers Also Bought
Hip-Hop Stainless Steel Gold Plated Thick Link Large Dog Collar