Child Therapy Swing Hammock
Swing away the blues !
Child Therapy Swing Hammock
Minutes of swinging provides calming effects for up to 4 hours. Swaddling gives children a sense of protection and blocks out unnecessary sensory input. When you put together the two , you have a SWING THERAPY that also strengthens the head, neck, and core muscles which improves physical activities such as walking and running.
This cuddle swing is designed for kids and teens who have sensory processing disorder, Asperger's syndrome, ADHD, or those on the autism spectrum. It also provides sensory pressure all over and creates a fun space to bounce, swing, spin, or lie down, enjoying the swing's movement. The swing therapy strengthens the head, neck, and core muscles to improve physical activities. Hammock therapy greatly improves a child's coordination, balance, body awareness, and concentration.
- SOFT SILKY NYLON- This therapy swing is made of high quality soft & silk
- nylon. The nylon material is mildew resistant so that kids can sit comfortably in the hammock without the fear of the fabric giving out.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION- There is no need to purchase extra hardware or figure out complicated pieces. You can hang the swing from 1 or 2 hanging points. We provide a large carabiner, easy to take down, and put up.
- LARGE BEARING CAPACITY- The swing's rated capacity is 176 lbs(80 kg), compared to the swing weight limit of 220 lbs(100 kg). The blue wrap sensory swing is large enough for a child, an adult, or a child, and an adult at the same time.
Made wirh care
This cuddle swing is made of silk nylon material, soft to touch, durable, and long-lasting. Your child can sit, lay down, and swing in it for hours without the fear of the fabric giving out. We provide a large carabiner with the swing, and it's easy to take down and put up without having to re-adjust or retie every time.
The swing can reach a limit of 220 lbs(100 kg). This hammock swing can be mounted indoors and an outdoor porch, swing set, or tree.
- REINFORCED STABILITy- The carabiner is included to provide reinforced stability. The swinging motion strengthens the vestibular and proprioceptive systems by teaching your child's brain and body to work together to improve your child's coordination, balance, body awareness, and concentration..
STEPS FOR INSTALLATION : To set up the swing, you'll need to tie each end through a carabiner. Retie one end until you have your desired hanging length. Make sure to double knot it.
Usage Advice The nylon material is mildew resistant, but can fade with prolonged UV exposure, so it is better as an indoor swing. If used outdoors, it is best kept inside when not in use.
The suggested age is 3+, though small children should use it under supervision, to make sure that they can get in and out safely, and preferably with a soft surface beneath.
Washing -We reccomend the swing to be hand-washed, and can be dried on low heat cycle.