Maternity Abdomen Support
Relieve Pregnancy Discomfort
The little bundle of joy you carry for nine months as an expectant mother can also be a growing source of strain and pain. But many moms-in-waiting find some relief from wearing belly bands or belly belts, which provide support, helping reduce pelvic and hip pain during pregnancy.
“A belt adds a little extra support and can help get you through your daily activities with less pain.”
- Lower risk of falls. Belly bands stabilize your pelvis and may improve your balance.
- Reduced pregnancy aches and pains. Belly belts more evenly distribute your baby’s weight over your abdomen and lower back. This alleviates pressure on lower body muscles, ligaments, joints, and back, lessening pain.
- Prevention of pre-term contractions. The support and stability provided by belly bands and belts reduces overall stress on the body and may help prevent pre-term contractions.
- Reduced bladder pressure. Belly belts lift your abdomen and baby’s weight, relieving pressure on your bladder.
- Stabilized sacroiliac joints. The ligaments in these hip joints loosen during pregnancy, which can cause pain. Distributing your baby’s weight with a belly belt can reduce this pain and discomfort caused by sciatica.
You can easy take on and off by yourself in few seconds. Our pregnancy belt support band helps you keep up with your daily activities at the office, at home and even when you exercise or workout.
YOU DESERVE THIS! ORDER NOW !
Considerations Before Wearing a Belt Or Band
Being pregnant does not mean that you have to be uncomfortable all the time. Maternity support belts can offer much-needed relief, but they should be used in moderation.
“Wear it during the times you are more uncomfortable,” Newton says. “It does provide compression, so you don’t want to wear it all the time because you want to encourage proper blood flow.”
Material: fish silk fabric
Colors: White, Black
1 * pregnancy belt